Live stream preview
The ART behind Dental Portrait
Photography School • 40m
Taking a portrait is one of the most difficult tasks in photography. Most patients do not like to be photographed. During this presentation we are to understand which aspects are most important to obtain a perfect portrait.
- How to create connection and empathy
- What lens should I use? How to avoid patient distortion?
- What kind of lighting should I use? Flash or LED?
- What lighting scheme to use? What is the Key Light, Rim Light, Backgroung Light, etc.
- What is the minimum space to create a Studio?
- What background to use and how to create it perfectly?
- What settings I should use in my camera?
- What are setups for dental extraoral photography?
- How to develop creative photos to improve our image and communication?
Up Next in Photography School
Dental Photography at Work part #1
Dental Photography at Work part #2
Dental Photography at Work part #3