Being in front of a camera might be frightening at first, but with the correct skills (or coping strategies for some), you’ll not only appear like a natural, but you’ll also connect with your audience more successfully than ever before.
Here are my top 10 tips for getting comfortable in front of a camera.
1. Talk to yourself in front of a mirror
2. Be prepared and know what to say
3. It’s not about you. It’s about what you have to say
4. Relax an breathe
5. It’s OK if you mess up
6. Pretend talking to a friend
7. Dress for success
8. Use postive affirmation
9. Consider taking some coaching
10. Celebrate small successes
Create a Video Strategy That Will Help Your Business Grow (Not Your Stress Levels)